- Network management personnel should absolutely be interviewed about security expectations.
- All data privacy and encryption needs should be discussed
- All AAA requirements must be documented
- It should be determined whether the customer plans to implement a wireless intrusion detection or prevention system (WIDS or WIPS) for protection against rogue APs and the many other types of wireless attacks
- Older devices may not support fast secure roaming mechanisms, and 802.1X/EAP might not be an option for those devices.